ADVERTISEMENT

Introduction to the team

MitchDavis_8

Junior Varsity
Jan 6, 2019
Hey Y'all,

I just wanted to quick introduction into who I am and what I have been blessed to do prior to taking this internship with TigersSportsReport.

First and foremost, I wanted to say a huge thank you to Bryan for giving me a shot to follow one of my biggest dreams as a young journalist.

I was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. The 901 is home and always will be no matter where my career might take me.

I started a College Sports Podcast about a year ago ( The Mitch Davis Show) I have been blessed to see that dream take off into something that I never thought possible. Since then I have written for several sites including TheGruelingTruth, NoHuddleSports, DualThreat-Sports, and CFB Hour Glass. With those websites, I was blessed to cover a lot of great events across the south from Conference USA Tournaments, several key College Basketball, Football, and College Baseball matchups. I would say my personal favorite was last year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in Nashville, TN.

Since starting my career in the Sports Journalism world, I have learned to always be yourself and never turn down an opportunity no matter how big or small. I am very grateful to bring you the Memphis fans a closer look into the Tigers, and if any of y'all see me at a Tigers game don't be afraid to stop me and say hello!

The last thing I will say is to be sure to follow me on twitter at mitchdavis_8 and interact with me, I love hearing from fans of all walks of life!

Mitch Davis

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News